Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Princess in her new nest! If I had my old Photoshop program I would get rid of the junk on the right. I hung the nest on the end of the shelves. Already both plumbers who came (two days in a row) trying to fix our water system, saw her through the door and wondered if she was real. At least people can see her better than when she was in the basket. Maybe I need to show you  another angle?

I guess this is better. You can see her little hand. When I try to add photos to my blogs in the afternoons it is so hard for me to see those tiny images it is only when I print out the contact sheets or make a lucky pick, as I did here, that I can really see the photo. I had named the baby (finally) several weeks ago. When I unwrapped her to redo the swath blanket,  on her sleeper was embroidered "Princess" so she knew her name all along! At least I got that right!
Today was the day of the bodies. I did get all four cut out and sewn but I only had the energy to finish adding joints and strings to one of them. Just the sewing took until 1:30  and then shortly afterwards the end of my energy asked for a nap.

That is Juliet with the over-lit face no body in the photo. I was working on it. Tired I just sat and looked at this group and one by one I fell in love all over again with each face. Juliet is new to me and I love looking at her face and slim limbs. Punkin I know and have loved since the beginning of the therapy reborns (second from the left). Next to him is KEN doll or Kendal and I am very eager to work with him as he has the size I like and his features are bold and individual and not as doll-like and more like a real baby. Next is Eliza who seems very male to me and may end up as Eli or Ella if the female aspect of her over-powers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment