Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Day! the sun was shining so I could photograph the whole crew. This girl was named Summer Ching because she was 'born' on such another beautiful summer day. The more I see the grumpy unsmiling sleeping babes offered on eBay and Reborns.com the more I love this baby.



Sadie is not easy to photograph because her one eye came loose when I stuffed her head. I have tried all the glues I have, including super-glue, to get it to stick into place and nothing holds it fast. I have started to love her because she has trouble keeping the eyeball where I want it to be.

 Tanya should be named princess as it seems she understands her position in the pecking order of the dolls. She insists on being first. Her given name (Isis) may be a clue to her personality. Still I am glad she can smile. She has that fat contented look of a Bountiful Baby body.


It was nice to be able to dress a baby in something besides sleepers! The mother of Juliet (who painted her) sent clothes and even a blanket with her limbs and head so I decided to dress her in real baby clothes instead of a sleeper with the hope that she can find a special new mom.

Kameko gets to ride in the new swing/nest because pink becomes her so well. She wants you to notice that there is bow at her feet. I feel the swing/nests need some decoration and am still working to figure out a good one.
Got letter from New York that the babes arrived and they all are very happy with them. It is amazing, and a joy, how people who get the dolls are so happy with them. I am framing one letter - it is so comforting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment