Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fortified with 5 pounds of poly-fill I got 5 sets of limbs stuffed and still had the time and energy to finish this nest/swing. Tim and his (now) pet frog consented to model it for us. There is a lot of pink in the air with this, that I find a little hard to live with. Also the basket idea did not work so I can in the future save having to do that. I started a new one with white acrylic yarn but that will happen only when I sit down to rest. Today I have five bodies to sew. The weather is cloudy so I will not rush hoping to have enough sun for photos.The trays are very helpful for keeping the kids together and yet separate. I see the trays as playpens.
Oh, I did redo Cookies legs and they feel so much better to me. They do not look any different, but they make a big difference in her balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment