Thursday, July 30, 2015


I found this photo of Regina in her body suit and wanted to show you how the crocheted caps work - very well, I think. In my new policy of keeping up with things. I stopped to repair the bench, which has no bearing on this photo except seeing the bench holding her reminded me.



I
Now you can meet Regina showing off her new diaper covers! She is one big baby and I love her. She needs hair and none of my wigs were big enough for her so I sent off for the biggest one Sandie offers. I did get her done on her 'day' but I lack hair and shoes big enough for her. I guess I need to loosen up and accept that everything will not come together for me on the day I finish a baby. I started one of the Benno kits that came from Germany and then I ran out of steam before I even got it photographed. The day was not as hot as the two previous ones but I fell into a depression by suppertime that I could not climb out of. Only cashews brought me back to singing in the shower.

I tried taking new shots of Kay so she looked as if she was lying down and not sitting up, but I am not happy with her whites on the white rug. Need to work on this idea. Watched videos from the doll show in Denver and they had the same trouble of finding the best way to photograph babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment