Wednesday, July 8, 2015

This is the crew for the week before I got their eyes glued into place. The two middle heads are for the Arianna kit from China that is slightly bigger than the 21 inches I usually have as my biggest doll. I do not know why they are giving me so much happiness. I will be just sitting with my mind parked in neutral and I will be aware of feeling happy. As I go over my blessings I am surprised that it is the promise of working with these babies that is already giving me pleasure. I have long loved the Ching family kids (on the left above) so it must be the Ariannas. I do love big babies. So it makes sense that today I get a request for more babies at M. H. in New York. The only request that A. had was that the babies be the smaller ones! At least I could hope to make him happy with these.

l-r: Punkin, II, Felicity, Nancy, Kameko, Punkin I, Camryn and Juliet

Punkin II almost got cut off on the left. I can only hold the camera so high above the table. In the middle is Punkin I showing off the new diaper covers everyone got. I felt that such tiny babies needed the paddling on their tushes so one can have something to pat and to hold on to when they sit on one's arm. The diaper covers also give the babies more support in sitting on other surfaces. I love seeing the faces of  babies when they are sitting up. When they are lying down only the ceiling can enjoy the smiles. On Punkin's ankle you can almost see one of the new identification bands that I hope the staff will find more useful and less questionable trouble than the bracelets were the last time. When I get A.'s approval the babies will get their new blankets and pop in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment