Saturday, July 4, 2015


I am so ashamed that I have neglected for so long to take photos of visitors to the Orphangage but on Thursday a merry band of friends showed, with cake! and had the smarts to make sure the moment was photographed. We have here below, l-r Sue Friedland with Princess, me with Ching T'ein, Harmony with the Dolly Lama. Then Harmony took Ling-Yen's photo with Kameko that I now see is on top.
I am sure it was the energy this group brought with them and left for me that made the work on Friday go so well. I was surprised that I could sew 2 new bodies and then get them put together and the new babies all together before the sun covered the photo-shoot table and take their portraits.

Eli with his gentle face,

Juliet ready to fight for her rights!

Peter Punkin with his Eeyore jammies

 Kendal with his puppy pjs and pup

What you cannot see, until I take the next photo. is the crew already picked out and lined up for next week. I am on the ball! thanks to the energy and good vibes from the visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment