Monday, March 14, 2016

Today we got our promised sunshine, I have a credit card and I know how to use it, and two babies are ready for their final portraits. I feel magical as everything is suddenly working out right and going my way without effort or incantations.
Here is little Bobbie with his early Easter present. He is so serious. I love the way his big eyes seem to fasten onto mine as he attempts to understand what I am saying to him. You can feel his whole concentration beaming in your direction. It is as if he gets closer to you if he tries harder.


I asked if he minded that his sleeper had polka dots and he answered, "I wuv 'em." I think he meant he loved the bunny and had not even noticed the polka dots.

Natalie also got a bunny rabbit but she was more concerned about sitting up straight, holding her head still and trying just to look good. She is such a good baby! Perhaps it is because she tries so hard that just one look at her and the word "good" floats into your mind.
I wanted to start painting Gracie but too many little things and jobs have floated into my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment