Wednesday, March 23, 2016

To begin with, just think of today as yesterday as I catch up with myself and the kids. Yesterday I finished Samantha's fine tuning. I started by giving her new hair hoping that would make her more lovable to S. and her Mother.


The photo adds a reddish tint that I did not see in real life. Samantha was very eager to get into the box even though her face blanched a bit when she saw it, and to get on her way. WR took her to the post office after I could not get the USPS.com to print out a mailing label. I was not surprised that I had perhaps made a mistake because after lunch  I found myself storing the cheese in the plastic bag drawer. I do get wacky when babies leave.
With Samantha gone there was nothing to do but get the next crew into their bodies - into being real babies.


Elsie was very happy when I finally got around to helping her into her new body and she was as relieved as I was that it was the right one for her. Kay's was perfect too so they both got to sit together on the trial bench. I was tired but Raspberry was wiggling and making little noises so I did her too.


She took up the whole bench herself and I began to worry that I did not have any jammies in her size. I kept my mouth shut because I did not want to make her self-conscious about her size as I was all through my childhood. It worked! She still has that smile on her face. But so did I. (Spoiler: I did find one pair in 3 - 6 months size today.)
When the mail came the ball of orange yarn arrived from Amazon. I took that to be a sign from the Universe that I should remake the bunny outfit. So while I rested I crocheted the diaper cover and over 1/2 the carrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment