Monday, March 28, 2016

Half of the day was taken up with redoing WR's book and getting it into a pdf and sent off to Create Space. We spent 3 hours trying to get the two columns of table of contents to line up right and finally had to accept the idea that he had to retype it all to get rid of some weird formatting. Finally everything worked, we checked all the other pages and sent the file off in time to celebrate with lunch.


It was still rather chilly in the studio so I was thankful to stay in the house sewing baby bodies. I got all three done but I am not sure they are the right sizes but tomorrow will tell us. Before I got back to the studio WR came downstairs to tell me I was right. "Juice" is spelled with a 'c'. The one English word in the whole book and we argued how to spell it. He won the debate, because it is his book, so the file went off with juice spelled 'juise.' I am saying 'leave it' but he wants that one word changed. I hope it doesn't take long. I need the soothing work of getting babies into their bodies to smooth my ruffled feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment