Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Today I met a new neighbor! What a surprise! We had so much in common. Well, she collected dolls and had disposed of her Madame Alexander dolls but still had all her ethnic dolls from around the world. I was so relieved not to have to accept the Madame A. kinds. I much preferred the dolls made of local materials and representing various cultures. She gave me the whole box of them. I was so glad to get them that I, late in the afternoon when I was done napping, cleared another shelf on the bookcase and here they are!


And looking into the right corner where the sultry lady reigns.


I think the day thought it was done so it did not have enough light to loan me any for photos. I did not want to wait until morning to show you what was making me so happy tonight. Tomorrow I can got back to making babies and get some of my happiness that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment