Sunday, March 13, 2016


My perfect solution to the sadness of seeing babies leaving my care - make new ones. The new kids never replace the ones on their way out the door, but they do exercise my heart in new ways that keeps me from dwelling on the sadness I feel.
Here we have Bobbie, the little one, and Natalie who is a bit older and bigger on the body bench. I had to bring it in from the studio because Natalie refused to go out in the cold in her birthday suit even for just a trial. To please her, she is a sweeter girl than she looks in this quick photo I made the trip to the studio. Bobbie got very bored while waiting on me to get the bench and then he refused to sit on it as it was still very cold on his little bare po. He, too has a cuter expression but you can see how he is squeezing his toes that he is cold and not happy. Natalie is trying not to complain, because she got her way, but she too is feeling the chill. I will leave them in the house all night with the hope they will warm up and be happier by morning. I want to photograph these two in new jammies, if I have some left.
The sun is supposed to shine all week according to Google. I hope it does for Gracie's sake. I want to do her painting in the studio (no carpeting) but she has gotten very acclimated to a warm house. Also, as part of my therapy, I ordered more new kids from Bountiful Baby. See Mr. T, I am working on more racial diversity in the orphanage.

No comments:

Post a Comment