Thursday, March 24, 2016

I had an interesting experience today. All morning I worked to get my bank stuff in order and reported. By noon I was sick of numbers and sitting up at the desk so I literally ran to the studio with the new Nikon in my hand. Raspberry was sitting where I had left her on the photo-shoot table so it was good to use her as a comparison between the Sony and the Nikon. Here she is today!


Looking at her I still felt badly about her having to wear these old faded jammies, so she and I went on a hunt for new clothes. The little black patent leather shoes were too small. What a bad beginning for her.  Because they did not fit I needed something with feet in them and than found the very pink tutu skirt and leggings were too big for her. That put both of us into a good mood. We had to try on a couple of t-shirts before we found the best one. Still in the make-over mood I found a new wig that fit her perfectly.


 She is a new person, but she looks a bit bashful after trying on so many clothes. I doubt she will ever be the girl that struts her stuff unless I find some new outfits that thrill her.
Elsie, or is she turning into another Elijah? was next on the tabke wearing  what she wore yesterday. I am beginning to plan another calendar so was suddenly thankful for the sleeper with shamrocks even though I had been too busy to get this photo out in time for the green day. I promise I will crop off that black corner.


Then I remembered I wanted Kay Dance to be lying down for her photo so got out one of the hospital receiving blankets hoping the print on it would not be too busy for her little face. I don't think it is.


Then I was exhausted and everything I owned began to hurt. I could hardly drag myself into the house. Then WR came home from the post office with a box from Dolls by Sandie. I was able to pry it open and in it I found three new babies. The idea of making three babies new to me excited me so much I forgot all about my aches and pains, ate some chocolate and dove into joy. The three pairs of eyes (a refund from Sandie for overpaying for postage) fit perfectly into the new babies and with the late afternoon sun I was able to whiten the nails quickly and professionally. Everything was working except I forgot to take photos of the new crew. You can meet them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment