Monday, June 29, 2015

This was yesterday. Today the wigs from Sandie's arrived and before I even thinned it properly I was mashing the mohair into. . .

Except for the same sleeper one would hardly know it was the same child. The wig is too thick and a bit too short, I think. Now, after the wigs arrived, I get the idea to rework one of the 2003 wigs just for her. That will have to wait until tomorrow.
I had so many plans for work today and almost none of it got done. Werner took the car to SR to get new cooling hoses which was done so quickly he was back home in a flash. I had planned to enter more babies in Reborns.com and to my Etsy store so last night I bought three in to the desk hoping that seeing them would allow me to be more accurate with my descriptions of them. I had just dumped them on the corner of the desk but today I found this,

That is Samantha whispering things into Raine's ear that evidently are a slight shock to her. I love it when I just sock a baby down and from the positions they adopt something seems to be happening that I had not planned. The babies life beyond me - surely it is more exciting than even I can dream.
Looking back, to proofread what I wrote, I am again convinced of the wisdom of not rooting mohair on larger dolls and older babies. Even the painted hair above is better. Off-topic as they say on the doll forums.
Oh, all day I have tried to get Photobucket to works and it has changed so much it will not do anything I want it to. I have been reading the posts at Doll Fan Forum, which I like much better than BB's bulletin board, and they had a contest for the most newborn new born and I wanted to post this photo but Photobucket  is thwarting me!


There I have posted it, in the wrong place, but I feel much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment