Monday, June 8, 2015

Along with everything else happening today we moved the Reborn Therapy Dolls into their new home at the Seaside Orphanage with a new web site.
http://reborntherapydolls.blogspot.com/

I hope you will pop over to see the newest members and meet the Dolly Lama. The old pages still work and I am hoping I have everything linked up again.
The other big news was I solved a problem. I had been unhappy with the way the cloth bodies related to the neck of the baby. Today while I was sewing new bodies for the latest arrivals, I noticed some lace lying on the desk. On a whim I sewed it to a body and look!


Here you can see how the lacy body suit looks on Raine


Because today is their birthday it seems only right to show the gang  in their birthday suits. Notice the shy way Kameko hides her privates. . .





No comments:

Post a Comment