Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I had my work all planned out today. I could hopefully fill two of the bodies for the Blaze kids, cut their hair and get it curled and maybe even get them dressed in new sleepers. As usual, I do the email stuff in the house on the computer before leaving for the studio at about 10. To my surprise, there was an email that this person wanted to change the parameters for therapy reborns for dementia. I had taken my idea of such a baby from the ROSE website and was following those guidelines. However this person adds a new twist. No babies with open mouths or teeth can be used for her dementia patients. I had sent her five with this feature! All I could think about was how to make this right for her. I tried to work on the Blaze babies, but my heart and mind was beating me up for shipping the "wrong" kind of babies so there was not enough energy to do anything right.
All I could do was to stop and see how many babies had closed mouths. I laid them out on the boxes for the library.



I felt better seeing that I could replace the 5 "wrong" ones with 11 new kids. Still I felt like such a failure I could not find the energy to give to the Blaze kids to make them reborns. So I sat and crocheted diaper covers. The buttons from Amazon (little pink flower shapes) have not yet come but I am hoping tomorrow will bring them. I made ones bordered in blue because I have buttons from Marva that are white and look as close to masculine as I was going to get today.
Looking at most of those closed mouths in these photos I see how much those kits look like dolls instead of the ones with real baby mouths. No wonder I do not like them.,

No comments:

Post a Comment