Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Here is Madchen looking over Robin after his eye surgery. Later I did find some eyes for him that worked but was in so much pain I forgot to photograph him, Today the glue should be dry and I can move him around to face the camera.
Added this on Wednesday. Those are not the normal eyes but bear eyes with the whites built up out of glue. It shrunk a bit so I added more today along with his lip colors and hair later in the day.

This is what I saw when Werner got hom from going  to GAC to bring Sweetie home from the show. Her wig was gone! I searched through all the car, took all the things out the stroller - still no hair. I finally called Susan at GAC but no one had turned in a found wig. We had lots of laughs.
Sweetie did become an actual reminder of my granddaughter Ashley and the fact that she too has no hair these days due to chemo treatments. So, since I was most comfortable in the recliner, I started the hat for Ashley and stopped fussing about the wig.
Late in the afternoon a car pulled in the driveway. Out popped Ling-Yen with the missing wig in her hand. A guy! had found it in the parking lot and turned it in to her, not Susan. I was touched that after such a busy day Ling-Yen still stopped by for a visit to bring the lost hairpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment