Saturday, June 27, 2015

It is not often that I am quick enough to get before and after photos. Here are the three kids needing haircuts and the photos show why. The fog was blowing so coldly this morning I made myself wait until the sun came out in the afternoon. I have to cut their hair outdoors as the mohair makes me sneeze.
I had forgotten that after the haircut comes the styling and that their hair would be wet afterwards. So while they dried I could photograph them again here by the testing chair..
While gathering up the crew I notice the boy Blaze's curls were not looking their best so I added him to the cutting bunch. It seems he is more interested in looking at the Blaze bodies without their heads than showing  you his new hair style! I laid out the hearts for the new babies so I do not forget to add them in tomorrow.
Ling-Yen stopped by at noon for more of the dolly parts from my porcelain days. I was touched that she found so much in my box she wanted. It was a blast from the past to go through those old chunks of dollies. Found a good pair of shoes still in the plastic bag and an old idea that I maybe will revisit with vinyl doll parts. The doll had fallen and the head was broken. None of my left overs were the right size. I think I will use my leftover energy tonight to work on my Etsy page.

No comments:

Post a Comment