Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My goal today was to get this crew into their bodies, the sleepers and maybe into photos. There was not enough day with hair painting quality so this is as far I got. Werner did buy the pipe insulation for the necks (since I never heard from the guy who sold me the neck plugs with neck supports) so I was able to learn how to use it. It is a bit wobbly but stuffing it with cotton makes it slightly more rigid. I did not get around to putting any of the heads on where the real testing begins.
For some weird reason I finished the two hats for Ashley. I am in a 'finishing up mode.'

Yes that is Cookie as model. She really gets into hats! She has been very good about holding still while I tried out this and that. Later that hat got a pom-pom.
Just got a call from Bambi! She and Dorje are in Sacramento and will be here tomorrow! Mary comes to clean so it all works out perfectly. I will try to take things easy tomorrow . . .

I heard a yelp and turned around to see the frog crawling on Benno and scaring him to death.  Ah the joys of a full nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment