Friday, May 1, 2015

This morning, before I even went to the studio I started to resew all the bodies. I had moments when I debated whether to take the bodies off to fix that one, or to cut out all new bodies. The old Scotch woman in me fixed all the old bodies. When I took them to the studio none of them fit. There was howling and screeching. So I shuffled all the bodies around trying to match them up with new vinyl parts. Blaze ended up in one of the suits made the other day. For her full-length arms I stuck them in the arm holes and tied them in on the inside. Wish I could do all the limbs this way. It is SO much neater and secure. I felt Blaze looked like Michele Obama with her whole arms exposed like that.
None of the arm/leg holes left in were big enough for this doll so I cut out a new body and sewed it for him - Andy. For some reason his eyes are very close together. It makes him look as if he is staring at something very near his nose.
Like a breast. I think he will do well for this.

I was able to finish off Big Blaze and found her a new sleeper that fits. She has a blue body as Alan and little Blaze above have so Big Blaze wanted to stand up . I tried to get her to sit in the love seat until I can check her over in the morning  (when I am brighter) but she insisted on standing. So here she is, eager to get wrapped up as a cuddle therapy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment