Thursday, May 28, 2015

These babies, plus one that missed being in the photo! were sent to Somer Manor in New York State yesterday. The best energy of the morning went into two boxes with my heart and the babies. It was really hard to let them go. All afternoon I could not settle down to work on the babies waiting for hair. I felt too jazzed to draw in hairs.

I rehung Ching Te'ien's swing so it looks more comfortable and gave him one of the new romper suits that does not have feet in like the sleeper. This one has arms in it which\, for some reason, gives him the giggles. His one hand went automatically to the 'rope' so he could hang on.  The two big girls, Cookie and MyHeidi, found it all very funny, too, but said 'no' to trying out the swing.

My only real peace and joy came from making peace dolls. Suddenly it dawned on me that I was making only girls so developed a male pattern that was easy enough for me to follow it.
I tried using the pants cuffs to hold them up alone but they need to lean. . . I was so thankful that I found a big ball of denim yarn to give them pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment