Sunday, May 3, 2015

I have heads with the eyes in them. Left to right is Holly, and Punkin I and II. What you cannot see is the glue inside their heads making sure they stay where they are now. The studio is so cool over night I doubt they will dry by tomorrow. I hate to put the heads down so the neck hole is open because I am afraid the glue will run the wrong way off the eye socket. If the glue is only tacky I can paint lips, eyebrows and hair tomorrow.
Next to them is the new blanket I started in white and pink, blue and yellow mixed. I have not tried this combination so I am eager to see more of it. I have cones of the yarn so I do not have to worry about running out.
On the birthing table are the limbs with the nails done and  the beads and fluff inside with the caps glued on. This is also waiting to dry.
All those attempts to make bodies last week meant that today I had three bodies all ready for limbs. That was a blessing! Otherwise I have to spend a day sewing bodies.
The blue is the organic fabric is from Harmony and the white body is made a table cloth that Mary gave me. So I have good sources of fabric. Harmony has already promised me more. The doll joints from China arrived so I am eager to do a body with movable arms and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment