Friday, May 8, 2015

Here is Ching telling the girls what it is like to be male. He is really into his new role so I have decided to keep him, figuring he should not be let lose in a nursing ward. He made me take off that girlish yellow and pink sleeper to pick out this outfit which is the most male thing I have in my clothesbasket. I could hardly work yesterday for all the t-heeing that was coming from this corner.

I did get four heads given new curly (well not much) locks. This job goes better each time. I can relax (as much as one can with the giggling from the three shown above) to feel more confident with what I am doing.
This is the UNbarbershop. Here the hair comes on - not gets cut off. Each person has a different color so the pencils lying beside the heads are there to keep me organized. It takes 5 - 6 layers of color added when the previous one is dry. To make a record they are from left to right: Punkin I, next Punkin II, Nolan and Holly.
It was so windy by the time I was done, (nearly dark), I made a spray table out of plastic covered boxes bound for the library so I could use the spray warm on warm heads without leaves and twigs added by Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment