Friday, May 29, 2015

Ching T'ien and I had our photo taken for the listings on Reborn.com by Werner. He did all the right things so the job went smoothly. Then I photographed the three new arrivals.

SASHA

 JOHNNY

KITTY

Now I feel as if my week's work is done to have these three photographed into being. They were a great bunch to work with, and I love each of them. While I was dressing them, I would rest between babies by just sitting with a baby clasped to my shoulder while I sang them into the world. Some days I wonder why I plan other work when just sitting while holding a baby is such a comfort. Occupation enough for the whole day.
I did get a start on the next crew. That is Carrie on the left, Benno (an old well-known kit that is no longer available) and Phyllis. Carrie picked her name because she wants to carry the worries, the heartaches, the feats of someone out there already in the world. Phyllis is still giggling about her wordplay on her name. She wants to fill us with her love!
They are waiting with their limbs (behind them) on the birthing table which I stuffed and weighted today. I love the side-long glance of Benno. Last night I was very determined to put his eyes in straight as I always do but this is where he wanted them. I am not used to being bossed by a baby so it took some getting used to for me to leave his eyes where he wants them. The longer I look at him the cuter I find him to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment