Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I tore the sleeping baby's body completely apart. I cut out all my hand-sewing tucks and resewed  the whole body on the machine. I needed white thread (I had only pink on hand) but with tiny stitches the thread color did not show up too much on the final piece. I began tying on the legs and forgot to stuff the hip area and had to tear that out. When I got to tying in the head I remembered I had ordered some neck sockets on eBay and they had not yet come. I decided to wait for them with the hope that the longer post in one would help with keeping the head up. I am really on a campaign to solve posture problems in the dollies with the proper body size and posts. I put the head on without tying it on tightly and it fell off ! I felt terrible - as if I had injured a child. I sat in the recliner and rocked her a long time until I felt better.

No comments:

Post a Comment