Thursday, April 9, 2015

This morning my first words of greeting were, "Who is ready to go to Sarah to represent my skills for cuddle therapy babies?" The oldest and deepest voices came from the porcelain dolls in great excitement. I almost said, "You are not cuddly enough.", but caught myself before I hurt their feelings with that remark. In time I change it to to "You could be broken and that would break my heart." Jenny Wren, who reads my mind, spoke up to say, "Angie and I are cuddly." "Ah, but you both have rooted hair and these babies have to be bald or with painted curls."
This got cries of approval from the quads, on whom I have been practicing my painted hair. True, their hair was right but when I made them I did not always have the best bodies or have my mind made up on how a proper body should be sewn. Their chorus of voices reminded me I could remake any of them and correct the bodies. "You guys, aside from the hair, were painted by someone else, maybe in a factory and you do not really look like the kind of babies I am now making. With grumbling and growling they subsided into an ominous silence. In embarrassment I turned to the table where the newest babies were coming into being.  
As I considered each of them I realized ALL of them needed hair painting. This did not seem the best day to attempt that as I had awakened late in the morning due to an extra dose of pain in the night. I need to feel better to trust my painting hand. Maybe tomorrow!
Both of my emails to Sarah bounced back. I am wondering what the Universe is trying to tell me by concealing her addie. I will send a postcard tomorrow in another attempt to establish contact. This is fortunate as it gives me extra time to get someone ready to make the trip for me. I had been worrying about finding an adequate box since Mary and Werner have been super good in cleaning out my messes. Amazon came through today with the perfect, and very clean, box.

No comments:

Post a Comment