Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My goal for the afternoon was to get Punkin and Cookie put together into being real dolls, so I worked pretty well on them in the morning. And I got this far but the glue was still damp by afternoon so I decided to be patient enough to let it dry completely. While eating lunch I got impatient because I had tried to contact Sarah Mellman, President of ROSE the association of reborn doll artist, about the cuddle therapy, and still there was no word from her. I was patient enough to let glue dry but not to wait longer since I had her phone number. . .
It took a couple of hours, and some chocolate chips, to get me to pick up the phone. What a joy she was. She was okay with me acting like a bulldozer, and shared  with me her stories of doing cuddle therapy that touched me so very much. I am now completely jazzed. She offered to let me email her photos and suddenly none are good enough! I came in to the computer room to put together some to send to her but have ended up here - in my familiar territory!
I took a photo of my Adam and he does look too much like Eeyore to convey my thoughts and wishes to Sarah. I wish his fingers were extended as mine are. I wish he was jumping up and down with excitement. How can he sit there just staring into space when I am so filled with good thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment