Saturday, April 4, 2015

Yesterday I asked Werner if he wanted to do anything special for Easter and he said no. On one hand I was relieved that nothing was expected of me and yet. . .  So yesterday afternoon I got out the Easter things for the kids. Blaze gives me great pleasure so I gave her the best Easter outfit. She is still smiling her thanks.
In cleaning out boxes of saved dolls I found this troll from Heidi and asked Angie if she would take care of it for Easter. She is such a capable person. She willingly takes on any job and even forgets her pacifier in her involvement. I an feeling I can depend on her to do her best.
I got the regular Easter decorations, still from Germany, and hung them in the bead-covered branch that has ended up back in the studio. At first MyHeidi and Big Momma Baby (I have forgotten her name) tried to ignore me but in the end of the day they became fascinated with the hanging birds and eggs. All day today they were scooted down in their chairs staring up at the foreign decorations.
The quads stayed in their basket but did look up at the sun-catcher and duck  I found to entertain them.

Jenny Wren stayed put under her nanny's paw but she continued to smile. I cannot believe how I lucked out choosing her as my first reborn. Her smile and sweet expression guides me as I look at all the kits trying to find one that pleases me. I was told her designer was Linda Murray, but I have not yet found this doll in any of Linda's kits. She is quite tiny and while  I am leaning more toward larger dolls, still her face thrills me.
I thought I could wake up the sleepy baby with one of the new bottles and the invitation of food  but she just kept on sleeping. Even the bright colors of the butterflies on her new blanket could not wake her. She seems to sleep the best in Buddha, my departed cat's basket, so when I cuddle her I call her Kitty. She seems to accept that without a murmur.
I almost forgot the photo of the two new dolls Crystal and Candy with their Easter toys. Maybe you saw the picture yesterday when I introduced them to you. Here you see I am including them in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment