Monday, April 13, 2015

Here is Madchen with her hair combed and newly braided. It has been so long since I have braided my own hair that I felt as if I was doing it backwards. I could not find any pink ribbons so I reverted to my childhood solution - yarn for ribbons. I wish this baby had a better expression on her face. I would love to know from which kit she has come. I suspect that her face was factory painted since all four siblings have exactly the same look.
Look at this! Ladybug before she even gets painted was this overjoyed with her new curls. I am eager to paint her and since she is not for cuddle therapy I can add eyelashes to her soon-coming eyebrows. I am terribly eager to start on her but am making myself finish Candy first. She needs a new body sleeve and I did not get around to stitching it this morning before the sun came in on the machine - so that job waits until tomorrow. It is too hot to sit in the glare of the sun to sew.
I was looking at Crystal with her new hairdo and wondering if I could use her for cuddle therapy or was she already too heavy? If I could take off her hair I could use it somewhere else.

Later I walked by and Crystal was still sitting on the scale with a worried look on her face! I checked the ROSE website and naked she is still 2 pounds underweight so I can plan on painting her hair tomorrow and using her as a big armful for cuddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment