Sunday, March 29, 2015

While I worked on the sleeping child (is there a name for this one?) I tucked Blaze into My Heidi's lap but she does not look very happy babysitting. I think she thinks the job is beneath her capabilities. Blaze is such a contented child she is happy no matter she is placed. I see now her hair did not do what I wanted it to. So as a hair stylist I am a dud also!
I regained my afternoon composure by moving back to the pocket peace pals. They certainly bring me peace so I have hopes that they can do that for the children who adopt them. The big shipment of brown yarn (6 big balls of Sugar N' Cream) came so I finally have enough backlog that I am not constantly checking to see if I have enough yarn for the next doll. It makes nice brown hair. You can see that I rebelled against all that dark brown by giving the doll on the right such a light, bright dress. It is easier to sew the hair on when hair and scalp are the same color. Getting a straight part in the hair is not in my skill set. Since one can make dolls in a smaller size I have taken that to mean I can let the dolls be any size they want to be. No more counting rows!

No comments:

Post a Comment