Monday, April 27, 2015

Making bodies day. Both of these fabrics are from Harmony Arts. The blue/brown is a heavier fabric, almost an upholstery - too stiff for baby bodies but makes great patterns. There is enough texture that it sticks to the fabric without pins! I had to redraw several parts until I got the relationships right.
Here is Lee being silly because the body suit gave him boobs! He found that very funny. I will put a dart down the chest in the next attempt but this is where Bountiful Babies put the gathers in and now we know why. Otherwise the body fits him and he feels very cuddly. In fact he was so cuddly I was inspired to breastfeed him.

His mouth, which some people find too much too open, is a perfect fit for a nipple. I wondered about making more of these babies so others could have the pleasure of breastfeeding their own reborn. Not many kits have the mouth shape that makes it possible. I think I have invented a new sex toy!


Ching T'ein is also likewise equipped and likes the idea of being breastfeed very much. 
I also proved today that one can photograph the babies in the sun!

Here is Samantha in the sun and in reflected light for comparison. The jury is still out.


No comments:

Post a Comment