Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Even though there was not enough sun for a good photo these two were fighting over the cupcakes so I had to show you the battleground. In the meantime (and I mean mean time) these oldies have new names. The blonde in the blue dress and satin slippers is Glorianna and in pink we have her sister Esteranna. She feels she is too old and sedate for fighting but she is not above stealing a cupcake or two. I am waiting for a new purchase from my Doll Heaven (eBay) to finish up the one remaining baby. In spite of it being nearly the middle of March our nights are still pretty cool so I am finishing the other afghan. 
Barbara Fast stopped by with a check from the gallery and picked up Portrait of my Neighbor for the gallery. I also got her loaded up the two new rabbit dollies to help the gallery celebrate Easter. She looked over the new doll family and asked what I was going to do with them. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment