Sunday, March 8, 2015

While I was working on sleeping Samantha, and the tiger nanny was watching over her, I found my hands straying to Adam, a preemie. While I was still waiting glue to dry on Samantha, Adam put himself together perfectly.
I looked up from the job of stuffing more of Samantha's limbs and there was Adam already seated on the photo setup, with his new pet dog. It was very amazing how every thing that was going wrong with the putting together of Samantha, did itself correctly for Adam. Even the new preemie sleeper I had gotten for Angie (but was too small) was perfect for him. I like the look of quiet calm assurance on his face and thank the lady who practiced on him learning her skill.

When I finally got Samantha done I took another photo of her.
Isn't she a beautiful baby? Someone even gave her perfect eyebrows. I should have put a cap on her but I was rushing to get things done and missed my chance.


Angie started howling that she wanted to show off her new sandals. When I picked her up the new wig fell off and I could not get on right. Then I remembered in my reading of placing wigs that one can stick a pin through the wig and into the scalp to hold it in  place. It seemed very cruel but I am hoping that in a few days I will have all the wigs sorted out and properly distributed so I can attach them permanently. As I sat in my chair looking at her and starting to crochet a new rabbit, I felt the curls around her face made her look fat. Suddenly she looked about 45 sitting on a park bench in Missouri on a hot afternoon with an argument with the butcher on her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment