Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Now I know again why I was procrastinating starting this job. It seemed every thing I needed I had to get up off the stool to hunt it down. I was amazed how much stuff needed to be gathered up even for my simple way of stuffing the dolls. The coldness of the studio meant that glue dried more slowly so I would do a bit and then have to lay it aside to dry. I did not seem to have the ability to work on more than one part at a time so there was nothing to do but walk away and wait for something to dry. It was good I had the pocket peace dolls to work on while I waiting.
In the afternoon I heard a big truck drive in, and I saw it was Fed ex bringing the second shipment of my rugs/floor covering. I had not expected this until tomorrow but it is here now. Before I quit for the day I took photos of the rugs as I am hoping tomorrow will be fine and I can lay the new flooring.
A view from the cupboards
and a shot from the doorway. You can see the small rug which arrived yesterday. It has plastic on the back side with little grippers so it doesn't slide on such a slippery floor. Early to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment