Thursday, March 19, 2015

This was the view into the studio this morning. Front and center is the vacuum cleaner. I was able to get most of the remaining dirt cleaned up by sitting on a rolling stool and pushing the nozzle as far as I could reach. I disturbed a spider in the wheel of the stool and when that appeared I stopped doing the floor and cleaned out the stool instead of mopping the floor.
By afternoon I was weeping at the thought that the place looked like a 12-year-old's Wendy House after she had been grounded and

lost her allowance. I've seen the reborn nurseries of 11 year old girls on YouTube and they are better furnished, look a part of a real house and are full of new things they are buying daily. Most of their nurseries are better stocked than the best shop in Gualala. I will NOT be posting any more studio photos since, frankly, I am ashamed of it and myself. That I do not have the will and the self esteem to demand a better place to display my dolls upsets me deeply. Maybe I am just very tired and discouraged tonight due to the pain and my attempts to get off the codeine I have used the past several days in order to get as much done as I have.Well this is another mess but one that is not allowing me to clean up so I will post it as it is. I am learning to live with existing messes!

No comments:

Post a Comment