Saturday, March 7, 2015

Jenny offered to let Angie try on the dress she was given when she was a dolly. The dress is not out of recycled baby clothes and has no size in it but it certainly fit Angie perfectly. Now Jenny wants the dress back for summer so Angie is again naked or in her sleepers. I had misplaced one of the yellow sandal slippers so Angie had to wear the bright blue ones which made her very cranky. I made her a yellow pair after the sun set and there was not enough light for a photo but she is wearing the sandals to bed tonight.  I also tried a smaller curly wig on her and it makes her face look fat and round. Another reason for her to be grumpy with me. I do love the look and size of her legs and told her Cyndi Marie did a great job on them but by that time she was not speaking to me. Maybe she will wake up in a better mood.
I did take the time to lay out the five dolls I got in a lot sale on eBay for $40. altogether and I am hoping that by tomorrow I will get them put together so I can introduce them to you. I want to reread the chapter in the doll book on stuffing their bodies so I can do it as good as possible. It has been over 10 years and now the experts do then differently so the reborn feels like a real child. Angie is perfectly weighted and I am thrilled every time I pick her up. Now to give that feeling to my new babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment