Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I decided to follow instructions and construct a cap or beanie for the pocket peace pal but still I missed giving her long hair. There were moments I thought of making a boy but at the last moment she was female. I wanted a yellow pom-pom to be the sun on top of her head. She will be a star, I hope.
In addition to working on her while enjoying the comfort of my recliner, I also worked on Blaze in the afternoon. I started filling the limbs with beads and ran out. I have a several pounds ordered on eBay but they are not here so I raided my bead stash. Tonight the glue is drying and I hope I can get her together tomorrow. I hope I can walk tomorrow! I have been watching photographers on YouTube and may try out some of their tricks for Blaze's baby photos.
I decided this blog should carry one photo of the new rugs which Werner and I put down this morning (which accounts for the pain I am in tonight).

No comments:

Post a Comment