Saturday, June 18, 2016


One left-over idea from yesterday. When I finally got to the cold and rained-on studio in the afternoon I found the wet support attempt had dried so I cut it down and tried it. Not bad I am thinking. If I put a bit more energy in making it, I could find this idea useful.


As I looked at the photos when they downloaded I wondered what this one was doing in the line up. Now I can see I was checking to see how the silver support worked from the front. Today I am thinking of using duct tape on the corners. . .


I did get the next cocoon made and I liked the idea of leaving the front open down to the bellybutton so it is easier to get the baby down into it. I like the tiny bit of edging that appears in the middle of the cocoon. Otherwise that area was too long and boring.


With the left-overs I made a new matching cap for this cocoon outfit and am pleased with how it it looks. Enough! The sun is shining today, and I get to assemble a new crew for the week so I am eager to be off to the studio! Thanks for looking in on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment