Monday, June 20, 2016

In planning my work for yesterday I forgot that it was also Father's Day. Thus it was almost 3:00 before I got a couple of bodies sewn together. Out of habit I started to assemble the biggest of the three babies and to my discomfort I found Gracie's thighs so big I had to huff and puff and use pliers to get the caps on them. I did get them on and here she is with thanks to the auto-correct feature that makes up for late afternoon light on her.


I sat and looked at her a long time debating if I should let her use these too-tight leg caps. There was also a funny wrinkle in her upper chest that I wondered if I should accept or not. Not able to make up my tired 5:00 mind I enjoyed the scene around her so snapped this also.


It was only after my shower and while watching the Golden State Warriors get beat by the Cleveland basketball team did I realize I should first check the other baby's thigh sizes to see if any are smaller than Gracie's. If so that baby could have her body and I will make new wider leg caps for her to put on a body already sewn. So often body-getting day turns my studio into a used car lot with bodies getting passed from baby to baby until the right fit is found. This is not rocket science.

No comments:

Post a Comment