Sunday, January 31, 2016

I got myself situated properly into my day by staying in the inside studio even though a bright sun was calling me outside. I finished making Eliza first of all. I was surprised how quickly the work goes when I am rested and bright into a new day. Even bobbin winding was a breeze. This was a view of the babies that greeted me this morning. Kay and Elsie slept in one of their trays while Eliza waited above them in hers. I was lucky I found a turquoise sleeper that fit her bigger size.


Here she has her eye on her breakfast first of all. Then photos


You can see how she settled right down into posing though she kept her eyes on the prize - the bottle..



 Then Elsie got her chance to lie on the satin fabric. I felt their lovely little fingers got lost too often in the fur.


This baby is so easy to love because her hands are open and her smile never fades.


She looks so ready for winter with her ruffles and red nose. By the time someone picks her for their baby the redness will be gone - almost.


Kay was fascinated by the satin. She kept patting her hands on it as if she didn't believe it was real.


When that wore off she was ready to quit this posing stuff. She is so tiny and sweet I find myself doing whatever she wants even though  I know should have taken a few more images while we had the good light.
We lost our power to a strong wind and a weak tree so the house shone with candle glow until a few minutes ago. Glad to have it, and the internet connection back in service.




No comments:

Post a Comment