Friday, January 15, 2016


It feels so good to keep a promise. Yesterday I promised Punkin that I would help him into his new body today. It seems the past few weeks one thing and another came up and the needs of the babies would slip down the list. I was determined that Punkin was first on my to-do list no matter how I felt this morning. I did find that as he and worked together I began to feel better and better, happier and happier. He is so good for my moods. He expects everyone to be as happy as he is.
Even though the weather was slightly warmer today I felt he still needed the fleece sleepers so I brought this one in for him to wear for his official photo. He loved the lion on his heart (I really think his heart is as big as the lion face and surrounding aura) so when I told him the sleeves were too short he could not understand why they needed to be longer. Maybe if his little hands get cold in the night tonight he will comprehend my concern.

Because of the warmth I was able to photograph the two others on his crew. I have decided to use the Sony camera for the portraits but keep using the tiny canon for snapshots of the days. There is certainly more saturation in these new photos!


Here is Charlie Ching Child with a whole litter of gray pups. My I love this one! I fear that soon there will be no more like him. People who do not like his open mouth  give me the willies. I love his smile and his ability to be who he is.


Samantha is so sweet I always feel that all her photo are the same - full of sweetness. How many ways can you grab a photo of sweetness? Here is one baby that always seems happy to see you. No matter what the weather is like, she has a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment