Sunday, January 3, 2016


My world is back in order, like this sleeping baby I photographed today only because she looked so peaceful which was the way I felt inside. At first when I saw the rain coming down in gusts, the trees thrashing about, and the house as cool as it was I was afraid I would let the elements keep me from doing what the big urge inside of me wanted done.
Although I had bought Annie a new wig last night on eBay, it was the idea that everything I wanted to do to her to finish her that depended on finding a wig that satisfied me. I made one more pass beside the sitting babes and there it was. The wig that was big enough, hair long enough and cap small enough that would please her and me. We tried it on and that was it. Strange how perfection can feel so right.


Oops I see I took a photo of her sitting among her clothes, still waiting on her wig and not one with the wig making her complete. You see I let her play with the peace pals while she waited on me to make up my mind about the wig so we could get on with things.


There, even with bad lighting, isn't that better? Even she, without a mirror, can feel that this wig is right for her. Thank goodness I did not have to go far to find this photo. She was sitting in the kitchen with other parts with glue drying.

In front of her is this week's crew doing the gluing the eyeballs in straight act.  Though you can only see them by craning your neck over that is Samantha, Punkin and the last one of my Ching kids. Behind them is the monkey standing on his head supported by cans of ginger ale while his neck strengthens.
Now it is 4 o'clock, dinner is in the oven (boneless pork chops with a yam and an apple), I did get Annie on her way to being ready to go this morning with a new hairdo. I was then able to go over Kameko and all the things in her box to make sure nothing had crawled in with her. She was still perfect so obviously she has already taken on the national attitude of Japanese with neatness and the ability to hold still for long periods of time. I even found a smaller box (cost less to ship) into which she fit perfectly and was able to print out her address, tape it on, and lay the box on the passenger seat of the car with prayers for a safe arrival. If the storm does not get worse, I am trusting Werner can take her to the post office in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment