Thursday, January 28, 2016

The rain came back and washed away all my energy and good spirits. Maybe it was because I felt better sitting by the heater and stretching my sore muscles only gently. I stayed inside, helped WR some with his book (I may be getting photo shop elements again!) and tried to figure out what to do. I had decided to pack dolls in boxes so all the same babies were in a box so it would be easier to find the right one if I got an Etsy order. In my trips into the outdoor studio I found how easily it got damp with the cold so I lugged in the boxes so they could warm up and dry out. I think I will store these babies in the corner until the studio gets warm and dried.
In the meantime I crocheted peace pals. There was a little time in the afternoon when I could have worked on some real babies but I was too comfortable in the warm house. Here is the basket of peace pals. You can see that when I find a combination that works for me I repeat it until all the yarn in that ball is gone. The red-brown pants and the olive green ones are with the compliments of Bambi's Christmas present and the new blue is thanks to an order from Amazon.


After I took the photo I noticed that behind the basket was a the row of dolls looking as if they wanted to play with them. Not tonight kids, it is your bed time. Begging will not make me change my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment