Monday, February 1, 2016

This is the crew that awaited me this morning, There was Blaze with her limbs already painted and hair rooted. Best of all she had her eyes in. Yesterday when I started two kits had troubles with their eyes. One needed 18 mm eyes and I had none and the other one surprised me by needed stemmed eyes, also small. Instead of waiting for a new order of eyes, I picked the Blaze kit because her eyes were in. Pumkin. on the right helped me put his eyes in. Even though I placed them poorly, with a little pressure they jumped into position. But the reason I got no farther on these today was because
Caitlin had our great grandchild - Everett Greyson on Friday. Hans sent photos but I cannot get any of them into the blog to show you what a cutie he is with lots of wavy blond hair. Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment