Wednesday, January 27, 2016


A new day and the sun is shining! It's warmth and energy goes directly into my cells lifting my spirit and loaning me the energy I need. After doing the computer stuff I raced (at my hobbling pace) to the outdoor studio to get the full body shots that HarMOMy was missing on the Etsy site. This is Morgan but I felt the best shot was of the Ching baby. I must get over my preference for white sleepers and pick more of the colorful ones if I am going to use that white fur. This shot was done with the garage door open in the full sun.


Then I closed the garage door far enough to put the photo table in its shadow and then I got that annoying white streak from the sun coming in the window. I wish I still had photoshop as I could have gotten rid of the streak with a couple of keystrokes. None of the babies are complaining.


See how colorful jammies jazz up the picture? Am thinking maybe I need to create some pop in blinds for that window streak.


Kameko in the full sun. My back drop is not wide enough for me to move more to the right to get a face-on shot. I need to watch where I set the baby down. Thank goodness they mostly hold still. Occasionally someone will flop over but they are easily to control than real babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment