Saturday, November 7, 2015

Meet the Cheetah Children! From left to right we have: popular newborn from the Chinese small baby, Seraphina, and Sarahphina, and Claire from BB. I loved little Claire's face and ordered her once some months ago. When she arrived she was so tiny she gave me the willies and chills so for the first time in all my reborn buying, I sent her back. Then about a month ago when WR was on me for having too large babies and running out of room, I tried again to work with the tiny babies. Week by week as I pick the crew, I would shove the tiny ones off together in a box because I did not want to make them. I was also against making babies that would immediately involve making tiny clothes for them. I was not going to pay $20 for a tiny outfit. With these bodies I feel I do not need to make clothes for them. Flannel diapers and that is it. I was so pleased with these that I wanted to show them to the members of the BB doll forum. As I looked at what they are posting and talking about tonight I realized they would not be interested in these. So I am admiring them all by my yawning self. I am pleased that I got 3 of them done today. I am going to have to do the Chinese one over again as she has full-length limbs and they really do look weird in the caps. It would be easier to just give her away in the "flood the sidewalk with art" project. Tonight I did prepare Angelic to go to Sacramento with Ling-yen. It suddenly dawned on me in the afternoon how problematic she would be to make into a therapy reborn. They eyebrows are too dark, the hair is all wrong, she has a magnet and is weighted very heavy, The coating on her lips was already peeling off. Off to the sidewalk with her!


Another one to go to the sidewalk is this one.

I bought the head on eBay and stripped it but could not get rid of that orange mouth. The buggy eyes are not restful or kind. Also she has 1/4 limbs and so is in a Beraunger body. I would not want a therapy patient trying to live with her. This is the end of my buying dolls and kits on eBay. I like much better the kits I know and love at BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment