Monday, November 23, 2015


First of all today I finished packing up the babies for Petaluma. The monkeys were so cute in their decorated onsies and banana bottles I wanted a photo of them before they were gone. Yesterday while cleaning out clothes looking for duds for Annie, I found many more bottles. I thought I had used up all the bottle caps but now I have a bunch more. This assures new monkeys' bottle nourishment. I realize that the bottle and baby may not stay together in the new nursing home but I hope they get a good laugh to start out with.


Looking at the second lower shelf of the metal rack, I got the idea of putting the smaller babies here instead of stacking them in with the larger ones. After I laid them out I saw that Ethan and Jenny Wren were over looking them. I was so touched at the looks of concern on their faces.
Yesterday I had put Thistle the Pig up on Reborns.com and then afterwards thought the portrait photo did not show him good enough. So today I took 10 more shots and found this view was the best.

When I went to Reborns.com to change out this one, I saw the photo I put up yesterday was the better one. It showed his foot, too.  I wonder if they build crutches for self-esteem?

No comments:

Post a Comment