Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blaze Dear spent the day teaching Thistle, the baby pig, how to absorb therapy instruction from a big crystal that hangs on the shelf near her. He seemed very happy in her company and slightly interested in the crystal. I am not sure he will make a therapy reborn as his paint job is not one of which I am proud.
I made it a day of rest by only crocheting diaper covers.  Have 7 new ones now.  I was exhausted by the news from Machiko-san that her doll, mailed on August 19th had never arrived! I did make a claim to the post office and was told that they must wait 17 days to hear from the Japanese post office. I do hope they find the box and the doll, but if they do not find her there will be insurance money due to me. Small comfort. I should have had the self esteem to check with Machiko-san earlier. I was afraid the doll had arrived and she had not liked it and so choose to say nothing. How wrong I was! I do have another Kameko kit. I had wondered why I had saved it back. Now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment