Friday, April 29, 2016


Yesterday I made a trial photo of Ming-Yen in gray jammies on the blue background and am impressed how the red pops out of the photo. Today the sun is 1/2 here for the rest of the crew to get their portraits done as my morning job.
Yesterday the studio was too cold to sit to assemble bodies so I cleaned the steel rack shelves to keep me hopping and warm. It was time to do the job because I have just piled things and babies on them since the flooding. After I finished rearranging everything on the shelves, I was warm and happy to sit, and then I noticed some new relationships.


Baby Ben has his sleeves rolled up as he is the new watcher of jammies. I sorted through the piles of sleepers and reordered them according to size and took out some that were not good enough to be therapy doll uniforms. He seems so eager to do the job with every ounce of will he has. I love his can-do attitude.


I put blind Robin on the top shelf where I also put the animals and was surprised to see the puppy take his place as guard dog over Robin. I do have new limbs ordered for him and if they fit, Robin will no longer be a bundle baby. His eyes look so good he can be a therapy baby, even though a rather sleepy one. You can almost see Sleepy Sam who moved with him up on the shelves.

Where Robin used to lie in the sun, Holly has taken over that corner with her paci elephant and as you can see, she is totally taken by the view out the glass door. Next to her is Eli still pushing for St. Patrick's day.


I wanted to show you more photos but Blogger is getting nutsy-cuckoo about handling the photos so I will get even by going to the studio to make MORE photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment