Saturday, April 16, 2016


I was able to recreate the photo that did not work out yesterday with Holly and Grayson with the puppy. Now I am happy. You cannot see the dog biscuit we used to lure the puppy back into position and Grayson held on to him to make him be still.
Also I was able to remake Suzanna's legs to get her a body that fits her better.


For a while I thought I had made them too fat, but after taking her birthday suit photo I was able to sit and hold her while finding jammies that fit her. I loved the soft feeling of her thighs in the jammie legs so much that I sat to cuddle her far longer than the situation needed. I was enjoying myself so much I tried to take a selfie of us.



When I got her on the photo-stand I discovered she could keep her head up like an older child without wearing the little fabric brace I had had to use on the others. I had such a good time posing her.


And then I tried:


Then it was Kimi's turn and I again had such a good time with her that it was easy to get several views all alike.


I got spoiled by her good looks and thought I could quickly do Shyanne before dinner, but nothing worked out like I wanted it to be. I realized later, I was tired so I posed her as if she was falling asleep on a handful of fur rug she was pulling up on which to lean her head. For some dumb reason I could not see the display good enough on the camera and kept cutting off the  complete view of her little hand.


The longer I look at this shot of Shyanne, the more impressed I am by it. Maybe I am just tired tonight and by tomorrow it will look even better. I only got 4 hours sleep last night and it shows in my work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment