Saturday, April 9, 2016


I have so much time waiting for the fabric for the AA babies' bodies that I had time to get a photo of "Peanut" Ching, dressed as a tomboy, ready for her trip to Pennsylvania. I now have three babies waiting on their bodies with the addition of Soogi from Susan Racine.


Yesterday I gave myself permission to redo her body when I found, though she is beautifully and professionally painted, her body was a much-mended bereunger body without dolly joints stuffed with some heavy off-brand poly stuffing and closed with the plastic ties.  The other odd aspect was there was a stiff wire holding the two arms up and out.


Tomorrow is cleaning day. Mary's choice not mine. However this gets this job out of the way of any work planned for next week. I am assuming that Monday will bring the fabric was all are waiting on. Since it will be Monday that Peanut leaves, I have today to clean before Mary comes to clean tomorrow. The typical cleaning the house before the house-cleaner. Actually Mary only comes to do the floors which I cannot, so she leaves me to clean everything above the floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment